Basic Pistol Safety Class - Green Mnt Guns

30 Mar 2011 15:55 #1 by Green Mountain Guns
NRA BASIC PISTOL SAFETY CLASS
Dates:1st,3rd and 4th Saturday each month (except holidays).
Classes also held any Monday, Wednesday or Thursday with 48 hour advanced notice and a min of two students, max of six students per class.
Time: 9am
Instructor: Ray Nash
Cost: $80.00

Course Details: This 8 hour course includes teaching the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for owning and using a handgun safely. We’ll cover handgun knowledge, safe firearm handling, ammunition knowledge, the fundamentals of pistol shooting, scoring targets, and selecting & maintaining your handgun. Also available are opportunities for skill developement, through other classes.

NO LIVE AMMUNITION IN CLASSROOM

For the live fire portion of the training, you will be responsible for the range fee and ammuntion cost. ( Instructor can provide a gun for the live fire portion of the training, it will be 22long rifle in either single or double action revolver or semi-automatic).
This class certificate may be used for your handgun training & safety course as required by Colorado Law for obtaining your CCW through your County Sheriffs Office.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 May 2011 09:38 #2 by Green Mountain Guns
We will be closed on Monday, July 4th for Independence Day.

28 Jun 2011 21:34 #3 by Green Mountain Guns
I will be limiting the concealed carry classes in July to Saturdays only as we have a new family member (of the Staffordshire Terrier/Boxer persuasion). I'll be back to normal Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays classes as soon as possible.

07 Sep 2011 14:31 #4 by Green Mountain Guns
The concealed carry classes will return to Wednesdays and Saturdays only for a time, while I work on my upstairs remodel.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds