Creek Front House For Rent

07 Aug 2011 12:55 #1 by dvd767
I have a house that will be available in early Sept. The house is located in Buffalo Creek. It is newer construction and consists of 2200 square feet with an open and spacious floor plan. It is located on 2 acres, with Buffalo Creek running through the property. Large windows overlooking the creek .

3 bedrooms, 3 baths, the master bedroom is quite large with walk in closet, and features a large bathroom with glassed in shower and whirlpool tub.

Large Living room.

Sunny dining room.

Kitchen with new appliances, island breakfast bar, butler's pantry.

Laundry room with new front loading washer and dryer.

Small office.

School bus service to all the Conifer schools. Pets are no problem

To a responsible tenant with good references, I would be willing to offer a 12 month lease at $1500 per month, first and last months rent, and $1200 refundable security deposit. The house is presently sparsely furnished with a few pieces of newer furniture, queen sized bed, dining room table, newer sofa, etc. I would be willing to leave any or all of this furniture at no extra charge. Or I would remove it, whichever you prefer.

The house is about 18 min driving time to Conifer (via Foxton Road). About 45 min from Hampden & Wadsworth.

If this interests you, I can be reached at 303-838-9606. Or you can email me at .
Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds