$1675 / 3br - 2020ft² - 3 Br +1br w/private entrance, 2+ gar

28 Jun 2012 15:21 #1 by hastonian
showing after July 8 2012 and ready to move in!

Nice 3 bedroom + 1 bedroom studio with private entrance, 2.0 bath, laundry room, 2020 sq. ft. home on 1.1 acres with a 2+ car attached garage. 1 deck, spacious floor plan, forested, tile baths.

Contact (303) 800-6204.
__.__
Hello, thanks for looking!

Up for rent is a fabulous home on Black Mountain in Conifer (above Evergreen & Brook Forest).

Available within 30 days!

Details:
. Deposit is a month's rent, with a 12-month lease. All is negotiable.
. Property is wooded, has deep well water and is maintained.
. There is an enclosed dog run.
. Cellular service is weak in this part of the area.
. The house was built 1983.
. There is a 2.5 car garage with a nice workbench, laundry room, deck and fence.
. Neighbours are distant; no one is looking in your windows.
. House is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast, someone who appreciates nature, or just wants to relax and take in all the mountains have to offer. Tons of wildlife in the yard everyday: birds, deer that walk right up to you, foxes, and even the occasional black bear.
. Gorgeous 2020 sq ft Mtn Home with a commutable distance to Denver. House sits up off of Black Mountain Drive / Shadow Mountain to Conifer / Brook Forest to Evergreen. Nice forest views on a level acre with access to the Arapaho National Forest! Snowboarding, hikers and bikers dream!
public park Maxwell Falls is 1 mile away. A little over 1 acre fenced for animals, with a gate. Horses are possible, but a shelter must be built. There's space under the deck for multiple use.
. House receives frequent renovations, is a contemporary mountain design with wood siding, vaulted ceilings & lots of storage space. There are 3 bedrooms plus a fourth with a private entrance. 2 living rooms. Pets are OK! Heating involves; solar hot water & upstairs convector, electric baseboards & additional hot water baseboards, wood burning stove and an upstairs fireplace.
. the view is of the forest
. email me and I will send you more photos and other details, like utilities ...

Black Mountain Drive between Donna & Burt, west side.
35 minutes to C-470 & 285, 35 minutes to I-70 El Rancho, paved roads, hard driveway.

Please telephone Jason for a viewing. Thanks!

Additional photos posted online.

Contact Jason at:
cell: (303) 800-6204
Black Mtn. Dr. at Donna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds