OFFICE SPACE for RENT - EVERGREEN

27 Mar 2017 19:27 #1 by Mel
Are you looking for a great space to run your own small business with like-minded practitioners within a prominent medical facility? I am looking for massage therapists, psychotherapists, Rolfers, Heller workers, Functional therapists, or Alexander/Feldenkrais technicians. I have an excellent opportunity for you!
I am a wellness-based business located in Evergreen, Colorado. I have been in my practice for over 32 years. I would love to have more practitioners within my space! I am offering two private rooms within my studio space.

Teachers:
I offer a beautiful studio/equipment rental (Balanced Body Equipment) rental for private clients for independent certified Pilates, yoga, or Corealign instructors and trainers **You must carry your own liability insurance**
**pay to see your own clients in my space. Must be insured and fully certified. Employment type: Contract**

This is a rental of studio space and equipment. You are responsible for your own clientele, insurance, and schedule. I use Mindbody for rental scheduling. Please PM if interested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds