Family of 5 looking for a home to rent.

12 Mar 2020 16:21 - 12 Mar 2020 16:25 #1 by Ecastillo
We are the Castillo family. My name is Erika and my husband Brian and I are looking for a home to rent, possibly rent to own in Bailey, Pine , Conifer, or Morrison area. Long story short we were supposed to be moving onto a piece of property with my parents 3 years ago. We were going to have our own apartment that was designed to be big enough for my family. However, the property fell threw and we are all now in a 3 bedroom house and just don't have enough room! We have 3 teenagers. We also have 3 dogs and 4 cats along with 4 guinea pigs. We are just looking for someplace to call home and finish raising our kids. We can do about $2,000.00 a month but no more and really are hoping to find something in the $1,500 to $1,700 range. Also, my husband and I both have experience in remodeling and are both very handy and are willing to do any repairs or maintenance that. Needs to be done. You can contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you
The Castillo family

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Mar 2020 17:52 #2 by ScienceChic
Welcome to the site and thank you for joining! I know finding housing in the area can be tough, I’ll keep an eye out for anything that might work for your family. Have you tried contacting Eric Gill at Bear Paw Stanbro Property in Evergreen? He’s a stand up guy and might be able to help, tell him Sharon Trilk sent you. :) Good luck!

www.bearpawrentals.com/
303-674-8363

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ecastillo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds