1.4 Acre Lot For Sale in Harris Park for $75,000

29 Jan 2021 17:08 #1 by Karens Colorado

$75,000
1.4acre lot
148 Burton St, Bailey, CO, 80421

Beautiful and private! Premium Harris Park location backing up to Mt Evans Wilderness, close to the private fishing lakes but far enough away to enjoy the serenity and beauty of this special land. This pristine 1.4 acres is 3 contiguous lots (148, 136 and 122 Burton St) of gently sloping, nicely treed property with exceptional views and super easy access via nearly flat roads the whole way. A small stream bubbles down the valley directly across the road, and there is also another stream in the wilderness area above the property that is easily accessible from the back of the lots. A couple of small meadow areas offer possible building sites. A driveway was once roughed in; it has overgrown a bit through the years but still creates easy access to the property. Harris Park Metropolitan District is a voluntary association that provides homeowners FREE pristine water from the community well that springs from the Mt Evans headwaters as well as the ability to purchase fishing badges for the community lakes and boarding for horses.

Presented by:
Karen Heydman with Keller Williams Foothills Realty

See more photos here: www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detai...3-18521?cid=NzMxNDYx

Get in touch with me if you'd like to see the lot in person, I'd be glad to take you around!
Phone 303-929-6147
Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds