1898 cottage in historic Pine Grove available for rent $1495/mo

16 Feb 2021 10:39 #1 by MountainWelcomeCrew

My 1898 Cottage in historic Pine Grove is available for rent! 1br/1ba, $1495 includes internet, water, and trash. Comes fully furnished. If you dream about getting away from it all, this is the place to do it. -Faith Rainbow

denver.craigslist.org/apa/d/pine-fabulou...pine/7278101255.html

This 1898 cottage sits on an acre lot and comes fully furnished. Rent includes trash, water, internet, and apartment-sized washer/dryer. Electric to be paid by tenant. Wonderful location in the heart of historic Pine Grove, 3 blocks from the Antique Emporium and Pine Grove Library, less than a mile from Zoka's and the Bucksnort Saloon.

Filled with craftsman touches from a bygone era, this little 700sf cottage has the best of the old and the new:
-Original wood-burning kitchen stove (stamped 1896) has been updated with two electric burners, a large toaster oven, and a microwave. Vintage refrigerator.
-Heated by pellet stove, with electric space heaters to augment; I'll give you a pellet stove tutorial when you move in.
-Claw foot tub is updated with a rain shower head.
-120-year-old wavy-glass windows protected and insulated with custom glass storm windows.
-All new wiring, new roof, new floors, spray insulation in attic and crawl space.
-Living room, kitchen and bedroom all open up to a bright sunroom
-10x10 shed available for tenant use.

Perfect for a single person or a couple, pets ok with additional pet deposit. Available March 15th with some flexibility. I love this little cottage and want to find someone who will love and care for it too. If you're interested, please message or call me. Listing

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds