I can help you sell your home

27 Apr 2022 11:08 #1 by Karens Colorado
When you’re emotionally ready to sell your house you’ll see all the great things about it and turn a blind eye to the rest. That’s where I come in!
I can bring my fresh eyes and my experience to help you see areas of your home that might need some work. I’m here to help you sell faster and for a higher price! Call me and we’ll get started.
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #forsale #icanhelp #realtor #realestateagent #realestate

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2022 20:41 - 01 May 2022 21:34 #2 by Karens Colorado
Selling your home can be overwhelming and confusing. Don't make the mistake of trying to sell your home without the right agent – who happens to be me! I'll lighten your stress load and help make this experience as seamless as possible.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #homeowners #realtor #realestate #realestateagent #icanhelp

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

25 May 2022 14:51 #3 by Karens Colorado
Finding the right buyer takes a little serendipity and a lot of opportunity. As you get ready to sell your house, following the above tips will help. But the most important tip is to work with the right agent, work with me!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexepert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #themoreyouknow #happyhome #houseforsale

Attachments:

13 Jun 2022 11:11 #4 by Karens Colorado
Selling a home can be stressful! Here is a simple list of things to think about that can help you avoid mistakes when selling a home. Let me know if you're ready to sell and we can avoid these together!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #forsale #hometips #sellingtips #icanhelp #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #themoreyouknow

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds