Call me

27 Jan 2023 11:55 #1 by Karens Colorado
Call me was created by Karens Colorado
It's incredibly satisfying to work with your hands to make from scratch or fix something, but can also feel intimidating. Here are a few tips to help you get started, so you can make 2023 your year of DIY. What will you DIY first?
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #realestate #investment #happyhome #happyhomeowner #realestateagent #realtor #themoreyouknow #hometips #diy

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jan 2023 13:56 #2 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Call me
Whether you’re planning to tackle one project or 100, tackling one project at a time is the way to do it. You don’t want to be unsettled in every part of your house. Pick one project and see it all the way through before you jump to the next thing on the list. Is 2023 the year you tackle your home projects?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #hometips #homereno #renovations #homestyle #homediy #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

01 Feb 2023 15:57 #3 by Karens Colorado
Are you thinking about selling your home? I will be with you every step of the way! Contact me to begin your journey.
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #forsale #selling #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp

Attachments:

03 Feb 2023 14:15 #4 by Karens Colorado
You may think this is a good strategy but it could be offensive to a seller who knows what their home is worth. It could also make you miss out on a home you really want, sellers typically receive multiple offers and not everyone likes to spend time haggling and going back and forth over price. Going in with your highest and best offer will give you the best odds of winning your happy home.
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #realestate #happyhome #happyhomeowners #investment #finances #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

06 Feb 2023 11:28 #5 by Karens Colorado
This color palette brings the outdoors indoors and extends your living space past the outside walls. Perfect for a vacation cabin or a city dweller who is missing the outdoors. To achieve this yourself, try these paint colors from Sherwin Williams: Dark Room, Hot Cocoa, Austere Gray.
#thehelpfulagent #home #hometips #homedecor #houseexpert #listreports #homeowner #happyhome #homereno #homestyle #realestate #happyhomeowners #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

08 Feb 2023 16:29 #6 by Karens Colorado
There is no perfect time to buy or sell. It is your goals that matter most. Take time to plan out what your goals are, and that will help you set your course. What are your goals this year?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #homeshopping #goals #housingmarket #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

10 Feb 2023 14:47 #7 by Karens Colorado
Here’s to spending the next Super Bowl Sunday in your dream home. There’s never a “too soon” on house hunting and contacting a realtor. So wherever you’re at in the process, let’s talk and move the chains.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #superbowl #househunting #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhomeowners #happyhome

Attachments:

13 Feb 2023 15:48 #8 by Karens Colorado
Our homes can come with some quirky features that you might not like at first but grow to love (or eventually renovate away). If you don't love your home, give me a call.
#thehelpfulLO #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #love #happyhome #happyhomeowners #realestate #lovewhereyoulive

Attachments:

14 Feb 2023 18:45 #9 by Karens Colorado
I love hearing what people want in a house and finding it for them. What do you wish you had a matchmaker for?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #valentinesday #matchmaker #realestateagent #realtor #realestate

Attachments:

16 Feb 2023 15:24 #10 by Karens Colorado
Did you know real estate agents are among the happiest in their careers? I know I did. I love what I do. Helping you find your new homes and move into spaces you’ve dreamed of is my dream come true. I’m so happy I get to do what I love every day.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #whatilove #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds