Call me

22 Feb 2023 16:23 #11 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Call me
Bathrooms are a room you use daily; why not make them the best? Bathroom remodels are well worth the money, time, and effort. When you sell, you can recoup around 67% of the investment! What’s one feature you wish your bathroom had?
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhome #investment #hometips #homereno #happyhomeowners #realestate #realestateagent

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Feb 2023 13:34 #12 by Karens Colorado
Slowly but surely, home supply has started to improve, so if you've been waiting to make your next investment (aka purchasing a new home), now is the time to act. Let me help you get your financial ducks in a row so you can move swiftly.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #realestate #icanhelp #investment #buyrealestate #finances #willrogers #happyhomeowners #realestateagent #realtor

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

27 Feb 2023 14:00 #13 by Karens Colorado
"Live in your space 12-18 months before tackling big renovations such as additions or knocking down walls. What you initially think you want to do may change after you’ve lived there for a while." — Fran Carpentier
There are exceptions; if something needs to be repaired/updated to make a home livable, don't wait. But when it comes to making a house your ideal home, it is a good idea to wait and be confident of significant changes.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhome #hometips #homereno #happyhomeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

01 Mar 2023 15:59 #14 by Karens Colorado
If a home has been on the market for more than two weeks and you’d like to make an offer, I can review recent sales in the area and help you submit a competitive offer. Do you like to negotiate? I know I do.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #househunting #happyhomeowner

Attachments:

13 Mar 2023 15:46 #15 by Karens Colorado
No, really, ask me! It’s my job and one of my favorite things to do. I’m here to help you wherever you are in your home-buying journey. Send me a message or comment below if you want more info.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #happyhomeowner #askme #icanhelp #realtor #realestateagent

Attachments:

29 Mar 2023 15:36 #16 by Karens Colorado
Who doesn’t love good news? Home prices are decreasing, more homes to choose from, and less competition than last year. If you’re looking for a home, now is a great time to be a buyer.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #happyhomebuyer #happyhome #realestate #realtor #realestateagent

Attachments:

03 Apr 2023 10:57 #17 by Karens Colorado
The issues that arise from a home inspection do not need to stop a purchase. It creates an opportunity for buyers and sellers to negotiate how to move forward in the purchase or sale. Do you lower the purchase price? Does the owner do the repairs or split the costs? Every problem has multiple solutions, and a home inspection allows everyone to make an informed decision.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #homeinspection #smartbuyer #happyhomeowners #happyhome #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #themoreyouknow

Attachments:

06 Apr 2023 15:15 #18 by Karens Colorado
Ready to bloom in a new home this Spring season? Now might be a better time to buy than you think! Drop a comment below or send me a message to get started.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #springtime #spring #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

07 Apr 2023 17:24 #19 by Karens Colorado
Stop waiting for the perfect moment to buy your dream home; it may never come. Houses are selling fast, and the time it takes you to decide to take the leap on your dream home may be all the time it takes for somebody else to snatch it up. Send me a message, and let's make your homeownership dreams a reality today!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #dreamhome #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds