New Listing - Tincup Terrace, Bailey. Price Reduction!

21 Aug 2023 15:36 - 15 Sep 2023 12:33 #1 by Karens Colorado
Coming Soon!

This may be just what you are looking for!
~ 283 Tincup Terrace in Bailey
~ 100% upgraded 2878 sq ft on 3.7 flat acres
~ Fully fenced with cross fencing and 2-stall loafing shed (household inside use well)
~ Lower level studio apt with separate entrance
~ $1,100,000
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills
Message me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home! #thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2023 16:16 #2 by Karens Colorado
STILL
Coming Soon!
Hoping for your own piece of Colorado?
This may be just what you are looking for!
~ Fully fenced with cross fencing and 2-stall loafing shed (household inside use well)
~ $1,100,000
Message me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home! #thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

24 Aug 2023 12:59 #3 by Karens Colorado
NEW LISTING!
This property has everything you are looking for! Hoping for your own slice of Colorado? Here you go! It has a garage, fencing, loafing shed, kitchen with lots of counter space, and a beautiful bathroom, and large bedroom, in a lovely mountain location! Just waiting for you to give me a call!

~ $1,100,000

Attachments:

25 Aug 2023 10:07 #4 by Karens Colorado
NEW LISTING!
This property has everything you are looking for! Hoping for your own slice of Colorado? Here you go! It has a garage, fencing, loafing shed, kitchen with lots of counter space, and a beautiful bathroom, and large bedroom, in a lovely mountain location! Just waiting for you to give me a call!
~ Lower level studio apt with separate entrance {pictured in 2 additional pictures,)
~ $1,100,000

Attachments:

04 Sep 2023 14:04 #5 by Karens Colorado
Seriously, this property has everything you are looking for! Hoping for your own slice of Colorado? Here you go! It has a garage, fencing, loafing shed, kitchen with lots of counter space, and a beautiful bathroom, and large bedroom, in a lovely mountain location! Just waiting for you to give me a call!
~ Lower level studio apt with separate entrance {pictured in 2 additional pictures,)
~ $1,100,000

Attachment not found

Attachments:

06 Sep 2023 15:56 #6 by Karens Colorado
Embrace the wisdom of the deep – just like sharks who "chews wisely," I'll help you explore your home options carefully! With me by your side, we'll navigate the waves of real estate and find a home that suits your taste and needs. Send me a message and let's dive in together!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhome #househunting #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #punny #dadjoke #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

08 Sep 2023 14:02 - 09 Sep 2023 13:25 #7 by Karens Colorado
Looking for that special home that fits all your needs? I found it!!!
283 Tincup Terrace in Bailey. This fabulous property has it all. It even has a lower level studio with a full size kitchen, so guests or family can have their very own space. Not only that but it provides you with all the space you need in 2878 sq ft of home, and 3.7 flat acres, fully fenced with cross fencing and two loafing sheds.
$1,100,000

Attachments:

14 Sep 2023 14:11 #8 by Karens Colorado
Looking for that special home that fits all your needs? I found it!!! And now it is an even better deal, the price just got reduced..
283 Tincup Terrace in Bailey. This fabulous property has it all. It even has a lower level studio with a full size kitchen, so guests or family can have their very own space. Not only that but it provides you with all the space you need in 2878 sq ft of home, and 3.7 flat acres, fully fenced with cross fencing and two loafing sheds.
$936,000

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.551 seconds