New to the market - 283 Tincup Terrace in Bailey

13 Apr 2024 13:27 #1 by Karens Colorado
New to the Market!
Dreaming of finding the perfect property to become your home? Wake up, I'm here and found it for you!
283 Tincup Terrace in Bailey.
$899,000
Not only does it have 3.7 usable flat acres and 2878 sq. ft. of home, it is fully fenced with cross fencing and has two loafing sheds. And that's not all, it also has a lower level studio apartment with full kitchen, a space only limited by your imagination (think 'She ' Chalet, Entertainment and gatherings spot with its own extra kitchen for baking extra at Thanksgiving, or baking more cookies at the Holidays!)
Limitless really!
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills
Message me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home! #thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Apr 2024 16:46 #2 by Karens Colorado
283 Tincup Terrace
I'm delighted to bring this 3-bd, 3-ba property in Bailey to market!
Contact me directly if you have any questions or would like to learn more about the listing details.
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills
#newlistings #listreports #newlistingsalert #comingsoon #homesintheknow #houseexpert #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #home #house #househunting #newlistingalert
#newhomesforsale

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds