Share house (Rent)

20 Oct 2010 14:31 #1 by outdoor338
Greetings! My name is Dan. I am a 45 year-old Christian male, non-smoker, that has no pets. I work out of my house full-time as a healthcare executive. My 12-year son lives with me about 3/4 of the time; my other two children (10-year old son and 8–year old daughter) stay with me about 1/4 of the time. We are currently using only about 45%-50% of the finished space within our home.

I am looking for a roommate(s) to share our 2,900 square foot custom log home. The log home is located on 2-wooded acres within the Conifer Meadows subdivision and is only 5 minutes from 285/Foxton Rd. Exit. Location allows for easy access to Metro-Denver (roughly 30-35 minute commute depending on where may you or play). The log home virtually boarders the Conifer Community Park at Beaver Ranch, a 450-acre open space offering hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, camping, children’s playground, “bark” park, disc golf park, and a fitness circuit course.

The log home features 4 bedrooms (1 bedroom on the main level; master suite on upper level; and two on lower level) , 2.5 baths (one on each level) , and both a great room with fireplace (main level) and a “rec room” (first level). Separate entrances are available on both lower and main levels. The log home has both a large (uncovered) deck and a covered (semi-wrap-around) patio. There is a paved and county-maintained road leading to my paved driveway, a 1.5 car garage, and plenty of storage space available.

I am willing to discuss any and all possible arrangements [e.g. rent out entire first level (including 2 bedrooms, Jack/Jill bath, rec room, and storage space), bedroom on main level, and/or large master bedroom/suite with balcony.

Considerations:

· Either Male or female (or both)-okay

· Kid friendly

· Lease/length of lease negotiable

· Amount of damage deposit negotiable

· Cable/Dish Network negotiable

· Cost of utilities (included in base rate or separate) negotiable

· Pet(s) negotiable

· Available November 1st, or sooner if needed

· Smoking allowed outside only

Please feel free to call me with any questions or to set up a time to meet and check out the place.

Dan, 720-260-2104

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds