Horseproperty Wanted

25 Jan 2011 13:16 #1 by FoothillsRealtor
WANTED: Horseproperty for client. 6+ acres, preferably flat and usable, must be fenced, must have barns/stable, arena, must be east of Richmond Hill, the lower in elevation the better, we can go all the way to the plains if needed. Cash buyer!

Please contact me.

Sophia S Paul, Broker Associate
Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jan 2011 15:33 #2 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Horseproperty Wanted
If Pine Jct isn't too far, I know of a fabulous property. Nice house, new custom barn, 6 acres I think. fEnced, cross fenced, pasture, etc. Best thing is, if they are trail riders, Woodside is adjacent to the new state park that's coming soon at Shaffers Crossing. Holler if you want more info. Seller is very motivated.

If they want Evergreen and are in the $1M+ market, I know of 40 acres with an indoor, pastures, big house, views, etc. Motivated seller there too.

I also know of a couple of others, too. None are listed at the moment that I know of. Let me know...

25 Jan 2011 16:11 #3 by FoothillsRealtor

LopingAlong wrote: If Pine Jct isn't too far, I know of a fabulous property. Nice house, new custom barn, 6 acres I think. fEnced, cross fenced, pasture, etc. Best thing is, if they are trail riders, Woodside is adjacent to the new state park that's coming soon at Shaffers Crossing. Holler if you want more info. Seller is very motivated.

If they want Evergreen and are in the $1M+ market, I know of 40 acres with an indoor, pastures, big house, views, etc. Motivated seller there too.

I also know of a couple of others, too. None are listed at the moment that I know of. Let me know...

I would love the info LA, thanks for posting. They can go up to 800k. Who knows if its the right property, they may change their mind about the location. But I do know it needs to be mostly flat for the horses and easily accessible. The house can be rather small (its just one person), but fencing, etc is important.

Sophia S Paul, Broker Associate
Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

25 Jan 2011 18:14 #4 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Horseproperty Wanted
The Woodside one is only 7 mins past Richmond Hill. Flat and nice property. Let me know if you want more info and I'll give the owner your contact info. Call me!
Price is $650K I think.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds