Students Turn Lady Gaga Song Into Calculus Mnemonic

28 Jun 2011 14:50 #1 by ScienceChic
http://www.good.is/post/students-turn-l ... -mnemonic/
Students Turn Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" Into Calculus Mnemonic
Liz Dwyer
May 23, 2011

Ready, little monsters? Put your paws, er, calculators up! That's what these Lady Gaga loving teens from Streetsboro High School in Ohio ask students to do in "Derive This Way," their parody of the singer's hit track "Born This Way."

Students formed the group Daddy Tack and the Crackerjacks and created the above song and video for their end-of-year calculus project.

The entire class will probably never forget how to find a derivative.

[youtube:2qxjbz5i]
[/youtube:2qxjbz5i]

What a great way to remember rules! :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2011 17:06 #2 by LOL
I forgot all the calculus I learned 20 years ago. Now I just google for info and the final answers are right there.
Sorry kids, you have to suffer through it and then never use it again after the final exam.... Good brain exercise though.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds