Summer 2011: Fun Things to Do in Denver

29 Jun 2011 17:59 #1 by ScienceChic
http://www.milehighmamas.com/2011/06/01 ... in-denver/
Summer 2011: Fun Things to Do in Denver
Submitted by JoAnn on June 1, 2011

Warmer weather is here! As the sun lingers in the sky longer before settling behind the mountains, how should we fill the time? What activities are sure to be a hit?

Well, with the help of our readers (yes, that’s you!) Mile High Mamas has compiled a list of fun activities in the Denver area this summer. All of these places and activities in one handy list!? Awesome!

Need an idea for an inside activity? It’s here!
Need a new outside activity to try? It’s here!

See something that isn’t on the list? Let us know, and we’ll add it! Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often! It’s your Summer 2011 Guide to Fun in Denver!

So, get out there! Try something new! Explore your own backyard and beyond.

http://www.milehighmamas.com/2011/06/29 ... he-planet/
KEEN Vail Kids Adventure Race: The Coolest Kids Race on the Planet?
June 29, 2011

On Saturday, August 13, 2011, kids ages six through 12 will get a fun introduction to adventure racing. Teams of two work together to navigate a variety of sports and and problem-solving challenges, including mountain biking, hiking, tubing, archery, a low ropes course, a zip line, a climbing wall, a Tarzan swing, a giant slip-n-slide and more. Competitors will be divided into three waves based on age and will start at set intervals. An after party and awards ceremony will take place immediately following the race.

See here for more info!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2011 18:46 #2 by nothing wrong with me
Replied by nothing wrong with me on topic Summer 2011: Fun Things to Do in Denver
I need something fun to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds