Daycare providers in Pine/Conifer area??

11 Aug 2014 10:25 #1 by tdomres01
My husband and I are having a baby in March and we are wondering if anyone has any recommendations for daycare. I've read Creative Minds is good, but we would also like to explore additional alternatives. Does anyone have any recommendations for home day care providers in Pine/Conifer? We have tried to do as much research as we can, but we haven't had much luck. Feedback on Creative Minds would also be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help!!

If you prefer to private message me, please feel free to do so. You can also give me a call on my cell at (303) 910-0987. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Aug 2014 17:41 - 11 Aug 2014 17:42 #2 by ScienceChic
Welcome tdomres01 and congrats on your pending arrival!

I know a lady who used to work at Creative Minds and she loved being there (she's now working at a hospital instead).

As for other daycares in the area, you might want to try Evergreen Park & Recreation District - they've got great programs for kids and I believe a daycare option as well. www.evergreenrecreation.com/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Aug 2014 07:47 #3 by tdomres01
Thank you, ScienceChic! I will check out Evergreen Park & Recreation District to see what options they provide!

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds