Pumpkin Patch at The Learning Center in Kittredge

06 Oct 2014 12:08 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
The Learning Center in Kittredge has a pumpkin patch to raise money for their school.

We have great prices and all proceeds go to keeping our little school running. The biggest pumpkin you can carry is $12 and in only goes down in price from there. Stop by and say hello. We will have some of the students selling homemade goodies along with local Indian Hills organic apples

Phone: (515) 577-8672

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Oct 2014 11:55 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Reminder posted on our Facebook Page about the Pumpkin Patch at The Learning Center this weekend:

The Pumpkin Patch is open this weekend 10-6 Sat and Sun. Located at The Learning Center in Kittredge at the Adobe Creek Center across from The Black Hat Cattle CO. Proceeds support our little school. We also have two local vendors selling fresh eggs, local made breads, Indian Hills grown apples, homemade caramel sauces etc. Come say hi and pick a great pumpkin at a great price.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds