EPRD Summer Camps Open House and Registration on March 7th

13 Feb 2015 16:02 #1 by EPRD
Come to our Summer Camps Open House for information and to register on March 7, 2015 at Wulf Recreation Center from 9:00 AM - 12:00 noon. It's essential Pre-K parents attend this Open House as we have limited spaces available! Have your questions answered in regards to all summer camps.

Registration for
Preschool Adventure
Summer Adventure
Special Needs Adventure
Outdoor Adventure
Leader in Training , Sports Camps and all Specialty Camps including Gymnastics Specialized Camps , Dance Camps and Sailing Camps will start this day.

Evergreen Park & Recreation District (EPRD) was formed in 1969 to serve the park and recreation needs of the communities of Evergreen, Bergen Park, Indian Hills, Kittredge and Marshdale. EPRD serves approximately 23,000 people residing within its boundaries, and offers affordable recreational options to non-district residents. Learn more at www.evergreenrecreation.com/
Evergreen Lake House Phone: 720-880-1300
Boating/Skating Hotline: 720-880-1391

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Feb 2015 12:14 #2 by EPRD
EPRD's interactive Summer Camp Guide is online! What will YOUR child do this summer? ow.ly/Jhkon fb.me/3C4Ftzy7i

Evergreen Park & Recreation District (EPRD) was formed in 1969 to serve the park and recreation needs of the communities of Evergreen, Bergen Park, Indian Hills, Kittredge and Marshdale. EPRD serves approximately 23,000 people residing within its boundaries, and offers affordable recreational options to non-district residents. Learn more at www.evergreenrecreation.com/
Evergreen Lake House Phone: 720-880-1300
Boating/Skating Hotline: 720-880-1391
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds