Still a few spots left for Art and Music Classes in Conifer: Guitar, Uke, Voice

03 Jan 2017 22:02 #1 by firesideFAM

FIRESIDE ARTS AND MUSIC is thrilled to be joining the community this year and kicking off 2017 with classes in Guitar, Ukulele, Voice, Sketching, and more!

FAM is offering several of its 8-week courses at Conifer Community Church and other Conifer venues prior to the opening of the first FAM learning studio in May. Led by passionate and experienced instructors, FAM's K-12 classes all culminate in a recital or gallery experience. With a max student-teacher ratio of 6:1, FAM's classes offer an approach that benefits every student who enrolls

CLICK HERE TO TAKE A LOOK AND ENROLL

FAM also currently offers mommy/daddy and me programs for kiddos as young as 6mo and up to 4yrs!
All FAM classes are currently 20%-50% off, but only a few slots remain! (Less than 10 as of this post!)

**Children of active duty military and military veterans get 35% off everything at checkout with the discount code MILITARY76

Fireside Arts and Music is a non-profit corporation in the state of Colorado

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2017 21:27 #2 by firesideFAM
Less than 3 slots left in our Guitar, Voice, and Mommy/Daddy and Me Classes!
www.firesidefam.org/8-week-courses
FAMFRIEND discount code gets you 10% off at checkout!

10 Jan 2017 16:37 #3 by firesideFAM

We've received emails about whether or not we would consider allowing students to enroll with a 50% deposit -- visit OUR CLASS PAGE where you can now sign up for middle and high school classes with a 50% deposit!

16 Jan 2017 15:29 #4 by firesideFAM
Thank you all so much for your support! We've had so many students sign up for our classes and are so grateful be working in a community where there is so much appreciation for arts education!

There are still 2 more days to register for classes and a few spots left! Visit www.firesidefam.org/8-week-courses to sign up!

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds