Conifer - Elk Creek Elementary School
13304 South Highway 285
Pine CO 80433

Program Fee:
If you pay by 11/9/2018: $109.00
If you pay by 11/30/2018: $119.00
If you pay by 12/21/2018: $129.00
If you pay after 12/21/2018: $139.00

A Multi Child Discount of $20.00 is automatically applied for additional children after initial registration in the same season (clinics excluded).

Final Registration Deadline: 12/21/2018
After this date, any remaining spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis.

Click here to register your child(ren)!

Website
Since 2006, i9 Sports - The Rockies has offered fun, recreational flag football, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, t-ball/coach-pitch baseball, and cheerleading programs throughout Jefferson County. Your fee includes everything with no hidden costs: uniform, trophy, sportsmanship medals, and more. Practices and games are conveniently held on the same day, and there's absolutely no fundraising!

See our website for more information, or call 303-462-1520.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Sep 2018 12:56 #2 by i9Sports
Why do parents love i9 Sports?
"Everyone we've encountered have been superb! The coaches are amazing with the kids. They make sure each child has a chance to learn the game and get some playtime. It's a wonderful program!"
Tanya H. (March 2017)

"Great coaches and staff. Fun environment!"
Shawn W. (November 2017)

i9 Sports, the nation’s first and largest youth sports league franchise business in the United States, has re-engineered youth sports for kids ages 3 and up. With over 2 million registrations in communities from New York to Hawaii, we have replaced a high pressure, adult centered model with a child centered model that puts fun first.

The Way Youth Sports Should Be®
We offer youth sports leagues, camps and clinics for boys and girls ages 3 and up in today’s most popular sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball, baseball and ZIP Lacrosse™. In our programs, no child will ever be excluded by a try-out, be made to feel like they aren’t good enough by a league draft, ride the bench for an entire game, or be cut from a team. Yes, we keep score, but we have created a fun way to help kids develop athletic ability, a love of team sports, and an understanding that how you play a game is as important as the score. We don’t just help kids become better athletes, we help them become better people.
  • Age-appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
  • All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
  • Everyone plays – every game.
  • One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
  • No fundraisers.
  • Trained officials at every game.
  • “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches nationwide.

Website
Since 2006, i9 Sports - The Rockies has offered fun, recreational flag football, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, t-ball/coach-pitch baseball, and cheerleading programs throughout Jefferson County. Your fee includes everything with no hidden costs: uniform, trophy, sportsmanship medals, and more. Practices and games are conveniently held on the same day, and there's absolutely no fundraising!

06 Feb 2019 16:07 #3 by i9Sports
Jeffco Schools has canceled all after-school activities on 2/6, so we are obligated to cancel basketball tonight at N. Arvada Middle and Elk Creek Elementary Schools. We will announce re-scheduling plans when we have them. Please stay safe out there!

Website

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds