**First Race of the Virtual Season is SUNDAY, you can still get Signed up!***

25 Apr 2020 18:44 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Sharing at the request of one of our Page fans:

**First Race of the Virtual Season is SUNDAY, you can still get Signed up!***

To all of the parents of little ones out there! if you are looking for something fun and active check out healthy kids running series. I am hosting the Littleton Colorado Race, and due to COVID this season is virtual, we are accepting registrations nationwide. It is a lot of fun to get the little ones up and moving!

Call me or message if you have questions!
Joe- 720-244-3343

Healthy Kids Virtual is an adaptation of the usual HKRS Race Day experience! HKRS believes in leading an active healthy lifestyle. During the time of social distancing, it is important that parents encourage children to stay active!

A Virtual Race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog or walk on the grass, on the sidewalk, on the trail, on the treadmill or on the track. Your child will run their age appropriate race distance, at their own pace, and Mom and Dad record the time! Parents then upload the time after each race into the Series specific results sheet found on our Results Page. Families can also choose their own start and finish line, or if available, use an existing one provided by HKRS! Don't forget to run the Parent Mile on Week 5 Mom and Dad!

Share your running photos with our virtual community! Find us on Facebook @HealthyKidsRunning or Instagram @healthykidsrs!
#GetUpandGo #HealthyKidsVirtual

runsignup.com/Race/CO/Littleton/HealthyK...ingSeriesLittletonCO

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds