My Mountain Town 2015 Photo Contest

My Mountain Town 2015 Photo Contest was created by ScienceChic

Let's do something fun! For our My Mountain Town cover photo for March, I'd like to have some wildlife but I don't have anything I like enough in my files. Submit your own photos of a mountain lion, bear, foxes, marmots, etc - anything local and taken by you that you give us permission to upload (with credit) as our cover photo! The winner of the best photo will win a dinner for two to the upcoming Aspen Peak Cellars​ Celebrating Ireland dinner! Contest starts now and ends at 5pm tomorrow.

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh
Last edit: 27 Feb 2015 19:10 by ScienceChic.
27 Feb 2015 17:19 #1
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ScienceChic on topic My Mountain Town 2015 Photo Contest

We've gotten some cute deer and a fox so far, but no birds, mountain lions, marmots, or bears. You've got until 5pm to add your submission for a delicious dinner for two at Aspen Peak Cellars!

Check out the submissions so far: www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/photos/a...4954/?type=1&theater
The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Feb 2015 13:32 #2

Replied by RY on topic My Mountain Town 2015 Photo Contest

here you go... enjoy
28 Feb 2015 16:55 #3
Attachments:

Replied by ScienceChic on topic My Mountain Town 2015 Photo Contest

Those are wonderful RY, thanks!
:meditate: :yoga: :yogagirl:

Here were the other submissions from Twitter and Facebook:

And the winner is: bighorn from Royal Yoga!

Thank you to everyone who participated!

01 Mar 2015 10:45 #4

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds