3 new fires set in Teller County

21 Jun 2012 21:14 #1 by CinnamonGirl
3 new fires set in Teller County was created by CinnamonGirl
3 new fires set in the last hour in Teller County.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jun 2012 21:50 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 3 new fires set in Teller County
Teller County authorities have a man in custody in connection with their on-going arson investigation.

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/woodlan ... z1yUTdGIIy

21 Jun 2012 21:59 #3 by otisptoadwater
Don't burn down the state before I can get home! I hope the a55holes that are setting the fires are prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law allows (and then beaten with in an inch of their lives; I'll volunteer to help with that part).

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

22 Jun 2012 06:09 #4 by LOL
Yikes! We sure don't need this BS.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

22 Jun 2012 08:25 #5 by CinnamonGirl
I heard that the arrest was not the person. He/she is still out there.

22 Jun 2012 08:28 #6 by CinnamonGirl
On Thursday evening, authorities stopped a Red Jeep, described as one seen at several of these arson fires. A man was taken into custody for questioning. but later released.

Meanwhile, crews in Teller county battled a series of wild land fires Thursday evening.

Crews battled at least four separate fires, and investigated more than six calls.

In each instance, the fires were put down before they could grow to significant size, but the speed at which they were being started stretched crews to the limit.

Two slash piles that were burning on forest service road 339 were among the first that fire crews attacked.

http://www.krdo.com/news/Update-Search- ... index.html

22 Jun 2012 08:30 #7 by CinnamonGirl
You know what worries me about this. It is sort of setting a precedent in the middle of a bad fire season for copycats.

22 Jun 2012 08:31 #8 by HappyCamper
There have also been reports on the different channels that between 9 and 12 fires have been set.

Please keep a pen in paper in your car and if you see anything strange write down the plate number. I will proably turn out to be nothing but you may also be a hero getting whoever is doing this off the streets.

22 Jun 2012 10:31 #9 by TPP
May all you jerk-off A$$holes that like starting fires, eat Sh*t, die and BURN in HELL!

22 Jun 2012 10:50 #10 by MamaRama
If you were around for the Hayman Fire, you will recall that some IDIOTS were setting fires up and down 285. They all should be shot,.....

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds