3 new fires set in Teller County

22 Jun 2012 11:01 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 3 new fires set in Teller County

MamaRama wrote: If you were around for the Hayman Fire, you will recall that some IDIOTS were setting fires up and down 285. They all should be shot,.....

I would have to disagree with you. This goes beyond being an idiot. Deliberately setting of fires could kill people and cost people money and their homes. It is almost evil and I don't say that very often but you are being a bit too kind in calling them idiots. They are not being stupid to start a fire it is being heartless and having no conscience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jun 2012 21:15 #12 by Wily Fox aka Angela
agreed.... I can't even imagine what kind of mind it takes to do something like this...

24 Jun 2012 04:32 #13 by MamaRama
People are just PLAIN NUTS. They have no regard for others anymore.. They have the NO ACCOUNTABILITY attitude and the IF IT DOESN'T hurt me directly then it can't be all that bad. The point I was trying to make is this.. When the Hayman Fire was in FULL SWING there were people out there doing this and YES idiot is FAR TOO KIND but I didn't want this to end up in the SHI--er.....

25 Jun 2012 07:42 #14 by Pony Soldier
Is one of these the fire that has Highway 24 closed?

25 Jun 2012 09:11 #15 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 3 new fires set in Teller County
I thought they got all of the arson fires from Teller County out but can't confirm it.

25 Jun 2012 11:12 #16 by Raees

towermonkey wrote: Is one of these the fire that has Highway 24 closed?

The Waldo fire closed Highway 24 to allow emergency access and firefighter safety (they can park in the traffic lanes without fear of being hit):

http://www.cotrip.org/home.htm

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds