Anyone know the road conditions? Conditions updated @ 3:34pm

04 Feb 2014 09:05 - 04 Feb 2014 15:35 #1 by pacamom
This is what I see when I check the webcams.

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Feb 2014 09:34 #2 by RenegadeCJ
Light snow on the roads. No biggie. Give yourself a little extra time.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Feb 2014 11:05 #3 by pacamom
Thanks Renegade. I've been in Louisville since 7 am. Just trying to keep an eye on conditions up there.

04 Feb 2014 11:14 #4 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Feb 2014 11:18 #5 by navycpo7

ScienceChic wrote: These are all current:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

hey thanks for your website. I use your camera's on a daily basis when lousy weather is around. Especially when I am out on the road and need to keep track of things.

04 Feb 2014 11:32 #6 by ScienceChic
You're welcome! Thank you for letting us know navycpo!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Feb 2014 15:34 #7 by pacamom
Louisville to Pine Junction 1:15pm-3pm

93 from Hwy 128 to North Golden wet, snowpacked, slush, near whiteout conditions.
93 thru Golden - crap - snowpacked all thru Golden.
C470 - ramp from 6th to Morrison Rd exit 40 mph. Each lane had two tire tracks. built up snow between lanes. Once you hit Morrison Rd - just wet
285 thru canyon - one lane
285 south of canyon - one lane ok most of the way, the other lane s-l-i-p-p-e-r-y.
285 Aspen Park to Pine Junction - decent

Disclaimer - it was snowing the whole way. I did see plows going in the opposite direction.
2 cars in the ditch most likely from this morning. One northbound @ Windy Point - looks like the cable rail saved this one
One Southbound somewhere near Twin Forks PnR. Perpendicular to road - butt end in the ditch. A big ditch.

04 Feb 2014 15:46 #8 by Blazer Bob
285 from Wandcrest to Mt. Evans :Drink: was in good shape a few minutes ago. Wandcrest was still ok. Off the beaten trail it is slicker than snot. I couldn't get our Subaru out of the drive and had to switch to the 4x4.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds