House Fire on Holmes Gulch

04 Dec 2016 08:40 - 04 Dec 2016 08:45 #21 by MountainTownAlerts
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Dec 2016 09:26 #23 by MountainTownAlerts
The family has a GoFundMe page now set up. They have an offer to stay in another house already, but they are still looking for 4 cats who are missing, one of which they are sure is outside.

04 Dec 2016 11:32 - 04 Dec 2016 11:33 #24 by spamrestricted
My prayers go out to these people that help the animals in need. They must be wonderful people and I'm sure will receive the same help back. The neighbors here are on the look out for the missing cats and I'm sure they will be found.

These photos were posted on the 'nextdoor' forum and they said I can share here. I am sure glad the people and hopefully all the animals got out safely and that it is winter to hinder any fire spread. This photo was taken at 7:45am.

Then this one about an hour ago, shows almost out.

For more info, photos and conversation about fire go to -- www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215824&start=0

Gia
Volunteer with Pinecam.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

04 Dec 2016 14:05 #25 by ScienceChic
Thank you Gia!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: spamrestricted

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds