Structure fire in the 200 block of Woodside Dr

18 Feb 2019 06:47 #1 by MountainTownAlerts
Pine - Elk Creek Fire and Platte Canyon Fire are on scene of a structure fire in the 200 block of Woodside Dr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Feb 2019 07:00 #3 by MountainTownAlerts

18 Feb 2019 07:37 #5 by MountainTownAlerts

18 Feb 2019 08:07 #7 by MountainTownAlerts
From Cassius Kayser on our Facebook Page:
I was on the phone with dispatch when the explosion happened. Flames lit up the sky. It seemed as though the house was on fire and ignited some form of gas. That’s speculation based off what I saw from my house.

Mary Nicosia Kay:
Cassius Kayser we r a good mile away and heard the explosion.

Cassius Kayser:
I’m at least a mile away as the crow flies too, but I’m sure it was audible for several miles. It was crazy to see, especially whilst on the phone with dispatch.
Attachments:

19 Feb 2019 15:14 #8 by ElkCreekFireDepartment
Yesterday, 20 firefighters from Elk Creek, Platte Canyon Fire Protection District and North Fork Fire Rescue responded to a structure fire on Granada Way in Pine. A total of 8 Fire engines and tenders and 1 ambulance responded. The fire was knocked down quickly, but took about 2 hours to extinguish completely. The temperature was hovering right around 0, so the firefighters had to contend with freezing hoses and icy footing as well as the fire. Thankfully, no injuries sustained.

The cause of the fire remains under investigation.

In case of emergency, please dial 911.
elkcreekfpd.colorado.gov/
Facebook Page
Twitter
Instagram
303-816-9385 (Office Hours M-F 8:00-4:30)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds