I-70 WB Re-Opened at Exit 216 - US 6 due to accident

04 Sep 2020 08:47 #1 by MountainTownAlerts
CDOT @ColoradoDOT 26m
I-70 WB: Road closed at Exit 216 - US 6; Loveland Pass. Due to crash west of the tunnel. Detour US 6 Loveland Pass. Expect long delays.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Sep 2020 08:53 #2 by MountainTownAlerts
John Morrissey @KOAJetcopter 3m
You're gonna hate this news. WB I70 may be closed until around lunch time from the crash at Silverthorne. WB I70 traffic is stopped app. the Eisenhower Tunnel. Detour: US 6/Loveland Pass to US 285. #cotraffic @KOAColorado

Jayson Luber @Denver7Traffic 14m
Latest update from the CSP is that WB I-70 could be closed for the next 3 hours. That would put the opening time near 11am or noon. Highway 6, Loveland Pass is open and is the alternate for now.

View from CDOT webcams approaching US 6 on I-70
Attachments:

04 Sep 2020 11:58 #3 by ScienceChic
CDOT @ColoradoDOT 6m
I-70 WB: Road open at Exit 216 - US 6; Loveland Pass. Following crash cleanup. Expect long delays.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds