No charges by DA on deputy party, lack of evidence - Flume

16 Apr 2011 19:36 #11 by V_A

noneya BIZ wrote: It's not who you know, It's the PICTURE's you have...... :biggrin: You know the ones of WHOMEVER in a compromising position or TWO.

Like the pics of you in a herd of sheep?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Apr 2011 17:27 #12 by Sundance
Right on towermonkey. It is NOT the LACK of FINDING. What it is is that you do NOT have your OWN INVESTIGATORS look into an internal affairs investigation, especailly being friends & working together.

I go back to the 1994 article in the Westword. If you re-read what Shrf Harrison did, he brought in OUTSIDE agencies for his INTERNAL INVESTIGATION. Moreover, he had the matsa to terminate (and take the chance of a lawsuit) not only the deputy, but the Communications person J.H. who was simply at the party. Guilty by association. BTW, this Communications person's Father, was a deputy with the PCSO at this same time & this in no way stopped Shrf Harrison from terminating him on his own. I do not feel Shrf Harrison needed to have any charges filed against these two, to make an educated justifiable termination. I am sure the outside agencies helped in this matter. As should be done at PCSO.

Then along comes Fred admitting to Ch 9 news (something some of us may know about) that this is not the first time with a demotion. How can anyone have ANY RESPECT or TRUST left to think they are out in the community SERVING, & PROTECTING?

AND, we can, as always, expect those great stroking words of wisdom from the Illustrious Under Shrf at the end of the Ch 9 news report. Does he think everyone is stupid? Or is he a true Pollyanna? Or is he simply on the outside looking in?.....

18 Apr 2011 18:02 #13 by MamaRama
Please, if you think you should trust the PCSO to do there job of some facsmile of it , your just plain STUPID.. You can't trust them and you SURELY can't believe them...

21 Apr 2011 16:56 #14 by Pony Soldier

X_P wrote: providing alcohol to a minor is not a felony

Can you provide examples where someone has been charged with a felon, taken to jail and convicted of said felon for less than an officer witnessing a minor intoxicated at a party? Doubtful, I think your just drumming up BS without any facts.

No I will not provide names because people don't want their business posted on a public forum, but yes, I do know of two separate cases and one of which cost the person their job. There's plenty of BS here without me drumming anything up.

21 Apr 2011 16:59 - 25 Apr 2011 21:33 #15 by Pony Soldier

X_P wrote:

towermonkey wrote: If you don't think this getting tossed out is a bunch of BS, then you don't know anything about this case. (I guess there is one other possibility.)

what do you know about the case that is not printed in the Flume or available via the investigation report?

Nevermind

21 Apr 2011 18:04 #16 by noneya BIZ
Actually XP i thought it was YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE with those sheep!!!

21 Apr 2011 22:31 #17 by ColoradoXprss
XP is just a seriously pathetic individual...IT definitely is NOT amusing and it certainly holds "zero" value in society, that's obvious! :bash tongue: :can't hear

22 Apr 2011 09:19 #18 by noneya BIZ
THANKS CX. someone else has noticed...

22 Apr 2011 09:35 #19 by Pony Soldier
X_P simply argues the other side. This does not make him/her pathetic. There are always two sides in every debate. Zero value in society? C'mon people. Statements like that make you look pathetic.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds