Platte H.S. seniors arrested for selling marijuana - Flume

07 May 2011 10:59 #1 by Flume editor
Two Platte Canyon High School seniors were arrested on April 20 on charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and the sale of marijuana after allegedly selling the drug to a 14-year-old girl. Details in this week's Flume.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 May 2011 16:16 #2 by noneya BIZ
Hey was that on School property and if so, WHERE WAS THAT NEW SRO?? wASENT THER SOME coke FOUND IN THE BOYS ROOM AT THE H.S. just last week?? (police blotter in flume)

11 May 2011 20:35 #3 by AV8OR
Kids get arrested. Deputies get out of jail free!

12 May 2011 04:46 #4 by noneya BIZ
WELCOME TO PARK COUNTY!!! Anything goes..All is allowed!! NO PARTY, NO FOUL.. :faint:

12 May 2011 08:07 #5 by rlcarolyn
No it wasn't on school property. The nurse brought it to school and gave it to the SRO. I would think you call the sheriff from home and not take it to the school.

just my take on this is the Flume is trying to take away the spotlight from the Sheriffs department.

Here are 2 - 18 year old boys approached by a 14 year old girl who wanted Pot. So I am wondering if from what I see is a persona of the boys forced the 14 year old to buy pot. She gave 1 the money and the other ran it up to her house, according to the information available. So is that contributing to the delinquency of a minor? Did they go up to her and say do you want to buy pot? No she went to them or one of them to ask them. Did they deliver it to the school? no they took it to her house and one ran it to the door and she took it from him.

Now should 2 - 18 year old boys lives be ruined over lack of using their heads. I thought kids really don't grow up and understand until they are at least 21 or older sometimes up to 25. This sounds like a double standard here and maybe we should look at the laws I found. There is a stupid law that allows people to bring guns, and drugs to a school to turn in to the Authorities. No how dumb is that! So if you have a gun or drugs in your car and you are heading to the authorities and they stop you, they can arrest you for holding, but what happens when you tell them that you were on the way to bring it to them. LOL Jail? Court? Conviction?
Let alone why in the Hell would you take guns and drugs to a school and hand them over to someone there? I would think the minute your or I would do that we would be on the floor being handcuffed and sent to jail. What a crazy law!

12 May 2011 10:36 #6 by noneya BIZ
On the FLOOR hell, They'd be smacking my ass to the GROUND and propbably KICK ME in the stomach on the way down!! But it wouldn't be POLICE BRUTALITY, I would have landed on a rock as I tripped.. :faint: :lol:

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds