Capital Hill People's Fair - Denver

15 May 2011 11:01 #1 by Aquaria
Sat, 4 Jun, 2011 10:00 AM - Sun, 5 Jun, 2011 7:00 PM

Another great opportunity to support non-profit organizations and it's FREE!!

Come to the Capitol Hill People's Fair on June 4th and 5th and support Sea Shepherd Denver and your local community!

The Capitol Hill People's Fair exists as a celebration of the diverse Denver urban community and its residents. As Colorado's premier arts and crafts festival, the uniqueness and magic of the Capitol Hill People's Fair is created by the thoughtful blending of great family fun, carefully selected handmade arts & crafts, delicious local and regional culinary delights, fabulous live entertainment, and the commitment to raise funds for and promote the missions of non-profit organizations.

Sea Shepherd will have an education and merchandise booth at this event, which is one of the largest two-day festivals in the country and one of Colorado's longest running outdoor urban festivals.

http://my.seashepherd.org/NetCommunity/ ... 2f4%2f2011

Capitol Hill People's Fair
June 4 and 5, 2011
Civic Center Park, Denver, Colorado
Sea Shepherd will be located in booth N-57
Saturday - 10am to 8pm
Sunday - 10am to 7pm
FREE Admission!

Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2011 12:58 - 26 May 2011 10:27 #2 by Aquaria
Bump

Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest.

25 May 2011 18:57 #3 by JMC
I've gone a few times in the past and always enjoyed the food. Not the crowds so much.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds