Veteran's Memorial Garden - Bryan's Eagle

27 Jul 2011 18:59 #1 by Mountaingirl
Below is a request from one our Conifer community Eagle Scouts on a very worthwhile project he is doing - please review and see if you can help him.
He would like to come to the chamber meeting too. Please feel free to respond directly to Bryan if you are interested.

Thank you.
Bob Potrykus

Red Stag Productions, LLC
a multi-media company

> Subject: bryans eagle
> Reply-To: Bryan Linehan <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
>
> Dear Mr.Potrykus,
>
> My name Bryan Linehan and I am working on my Eagle project. The project is a veteran’s memorial garden which will be constructed at Beaver Ranch Community Park in Conifer. The garden is on the side of a hill by the stairs to the meeting hall. The garden will have five levels. Each terrace level is 8’wide and 2’deep.Landscape timber will be used and secured by rebar. Each terrace will be filled with about 20 cu ft. of soil. Finally flowers will be planted on the first and third levels. A granite slab with the etching “Beaver Ranch Veterans Memorial Garden” will be placed on the fifth level for memorial plaques and illuminated by solar spot lights. The garden will be surrounded by eight solar lights. The cost for the granite is $300.00 dollars so I am trying to fundraising the money. Any donations are greatly accepted.
> From
> Bryan Linehan,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds