8/13 - Shakin' It To Save The Ta Tas!!! *Beaver Ranch*

28 Jul 2011 21:17 - 10 Aug 2011 19:55 #1 by wsyoucwby
Zumba with Jamie presents...

Shakin' It to Save the Ta Tas 2011!!!

Benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
...Sponsored by Conifer Medical Center, Mutual of Omaha, and Sally Jobe Invision...

Come rock it with me, Denise Stuart, and Jinx Gonzales for what is sure to be the most sizzlin' fundraiser this summer! Two hours of bootie-pumping, heart-thumping, soul-rocking Zumba jammin' with your favorite instructors for a fabulous cause! After you've busted a move, join us for a Survivors' Celebration!

Where: Beaver Ranch
8:00 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. Fundraiser Zumba Fitness PaRTy
11:00 a.m. Survivors' Celebration

Cover Charge:
$20 gets you entrance to the event and two raffle tickets. Additional raffle tickets may be purchased for $1 each.

We're going to have a special Survivors' Celebration after we're done dancing, so if you know some special ladies who have kicked Cancer's butt, bring 'em with you. We will also have a moment of silence for those who lost their battle here on earth but who will be dancing with us in spirit on August 13th. If you are missing someone, I invite you to bring a helium-filled balloon with you to the fundraiser with their name written on it and we'll release the balloons following the moment of silence.Come get your sweat on with us and help those whose lives have been turned upside down by Breast Cancer kick some cancer butt! We are Warriors in Pink! We're dancing for a Cure and the time is NOW! Bring your friends...the more the merrier... :woo hoo: :heart: :woo hoo: :heart: :woo hoo: :heart: :woo hoo:

**Have a conflict and can't make it to the event, contact me to make a financial donation. 303.921.3810.

We love. We play. We inspire. We move.

Jamie
Licensed Zumba Instructor
www.zumbawithjamie.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Aug 2011 19:31 #2 by wsyoucwby
Hey, y'all! Make sure you come PaRTy with us! You don't want to miss this...I promise... :wink:

We love. We play. We inspire. We move.

Jamie
Licensed Zumba Instructor
www.zumbawithjamie.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds