Hodges, Bartel file for county commissioner seats - Flume

15 Jan 2012 18:07 #1 by Flume editor
Bailey resident Gary Bartel has filed to run for the Park County District 1 county commissioner seat being vacated by John Tighe, who is term-limited, and County Commissioner Dick Hodges of Pine Junction has filed for re-election to his District 2 county commissioner seat. Details in this week's Flume.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2012 17:38 #2 by MamaRama
I'm really surprised that no one (but me) has/is going to make comment on this. Every BOCC meeting I have attended since Hodges has been a Commish. I have noticed ONE THING.. Hodges can't stay awake. He sits his BIG CHAIR back and dozes thru the whole dang thing.. Worth re-electing NO WAY!!!

19 Jan 2012 20:53 #3 by MWMGROUP
...and that is when he is not calling in from home.

20 Jan 2012 06:02 #4 by MamaRama
From what I understand MWM is that Mr. Hodges is very ill and only wants to keep his BOCC position to pay for his health care. It's also my understanding that he too BROKE the Hatch Act Law.. It's also my understanding that his being ill, (once again) caused a STAND STILL when the folks in the Burland area went to speak regarding a DISTURBING the PEACE law they would like to see put in place and enforced.. Do to the fact that the folks in Burland took the time off from work and managed to make it to Fairplay to be heard, you would think that Mr. Hodges would have made an effort to be there too. Re-election for him, I say NO FLIPPING WAY!!

20 Jan 2012 07:07 #5 by MWMGROUP
Perhaps, as long as Hodges and Dowaliby are in office, Phillips gets to keep his job?

20 Jan 2012 08:59 #6 by MamaRama
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You be sooo funny!!! really MWM are you trying to say that Hodges is too stupid and Dowaliby too stoned and Phillips fits in nicely??

14 Feb 2012 11:37 #7 by MamaRama
After doing a little research here in the past few days I ran across this tid-bit of info.. It seems that when Mr. Graves was running for Sheriff Mr. Bartel supported him until Dickie Elsner changed Bartels mind..Aren't they roomies?? Wasn't it Dickie that was caught ripping up questions for the debate between Freddie and Mr. Graves??

15 Feb 2012 00:16 #8 by RHT08

MamaRama wrote: After doing a little research here in the past few days I ran across this tid-bit of info.. It seems that when Mr. Graves was running for Sheriff Mr. Bartel supported him until Dickie Elsner changed Bartels mind..Aren't they roomies?? Wasn't it Dickie that was caught ripping up questions for the debate between Freddie and Mr. Graves??

It was one of them for sure!!!! ( I have seen the video) Thats why they are running. They helped Fred and now Fred will help them!!!!! Cant wait to see who gets to CHANGE, I mean count the votes!!!! rofllol :woo hoo:

15 Feb 2012 17:10 #9 by MamaRama
You mean they're gonna count votes this year?? :rofl I didn't think Greene could add?

15 Feb 2012 17:16 #10 by MamaRama
I was mistaken, greene does the new math 1+1=11!!!

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds