Horses moved following ‘concerning’ statements - The Flume

20 Feb 2012 10:17 #1 by Flume Reporter
The Park County Sheriff’s Office removed a number of horses from the Echo Valley Ranch in the Bailey area Sunday over concern stemming from public comments about the animals.
“The horses in question were moved to an undisclosed location in Park County Sunday afternoon,” said a Sunday press release from the Sheriff’s Office. “The Sheriff’s Office felt this was necessary to avoid any complications that could arise and [ensure] the safety of everyone involved.”
Read the story at [url=http://www.theflume.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.theflume.com[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Feb 2012 15:14 #2 by nothing wrong with me
Replied by nothing wrong with me on topic Horses moved following ‘concerning’ statements - The Flume
I am trying to figure why it took "public comments" to get this done and where did the "public comments" come from?
That seems to be a strange statement.
And what was the safety concern?
I feel very bad for those horses.

24 Feb 2012 19:30 #3 by HappyCamper
Flume is behind on this topic yet again as the horses were seized and charges have been filed.

There is another link on this website with the statement from Park Co. posted.

24 Feb 2012 19:35 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Is this the one you are referring to?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=...253&p=198612#p198612 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=139&t=18253&p=198612#p198612<!-- l -->

24 Feb 2012 19:58 #5 by HappyCamper
Yes, I know all are innocent until proven guilty but the authorities found cause to charge them.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds