March 13 - Mountain Area Social Club Happy Hour - Conifer

12 Mar 2012 22:35 #1 by willdearman
Hi All,
My name is Will Dearman, I'm new to the forum, and Sharon urged me to share details of the new Mountain Area Social Club and our first happy hour tomorrow. The happy hour is tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 6pm at Brooks Place Tavern (south entrance of Conifer Safeway parking lot). Even though this is only the second event, the club has 35 members and there will be at least 5 of us at the happy hour tomorrow night -- so a great chance to get to know other friendly people.

To provide some background, my wife and I moved here from out of state back in December. We love our new life 'up the hill,' but have had a hard time getting to know people. When we looked, we didn't see many general-interest, casual, social events, so we decided to try and create some and call them the Mountain Area Social Club. Over time we hope to continue with happy hours, weekend coffee, hikes, and volunteering -- but I'm very open to other ideas people come up with, too!

If the group sounds at all interesting to you, I ask that you sign up at http://www.MountainAreaSocialClub.com so we can stay in touch. Don't worry: it's free and I don't spam; I just want to get to know more people and have fun! :sunshine:

PS - If you are attending the happy hour, I will be wearing a green t-shirt that says Mountain Area Social Club on the front and back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds