Chamber Mixer/Silent Auction Mar 18th; Bailey Day, HUNDO +

14 Mar 2012 17:12 #1 by PlatteCanyonChamber
PlatteCanyonAreaChamber

The PCACC is having its next MIXER

MARCH 18TH
5P-8P
RUSTIC STATION RESTAURANT

1 CTY RD 68 BAILEY, CO

SILENT AUCTION - Items Needed by TODAY!!

All Proceeds to Benefit PCACC Chances Scholarship Fund (Formerly Chances Scholarship)

Green Beer Drafts - $1.50 each

To Donate an Item for the Silent Auction
Call:

Lyn Kulenburg: 303-838-4243
Lynn Griffin: 303-838-8437

Raffle Tickets Still Available
for 3/18 Raffle @ Rustic Station & Cutthroat Cafe
1 Ticket for $5.00, 5 Tickets for $20
Drawing at 7pm @ Rustic Station
Raffle for 7 days in Puerto Vallarta!!

[youtube:25hy2zg3]
[/youtube:25hy2zg3]

THANK YOU!

********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hello Chamber Members!

The link for the newsletter: http://www.chamberorganizer.com/plattec ... r_2012.pdf

Please put these dates on your calendars!

March 18th - PCACC Spring Mixer - 5pm-8pm - at Rustic Station in Bailey
$1.50 green beer drafts, Silent Auction, Raffle and Great Food!
Silent Auction items still being accepted until March 14th
All proceeds to benefit PCACC Scholarship Fund aka "Chances"

May 12th - Car Show on Main Street in Bailey - $15.00 Entry Fee per car (includes a dash plaque and goody bag) - VOLUNTEERS BENEFICIARIES AND ENTRIES NEEDED

June 15th - Destination Bailey Dinner on Main Street - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

June 16th - Bailey Day and Hundo Bike Race - VOLUNTEERS AND VENDORS NEEDED

Thank You All!
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Staunton State Park
RFP Phase I Construction

As you all may know, Staunton State Park will begin Phase I Construction this summer. They have put out an RFP for contractors to bid on the work. Unfortunately, I just got the notice and the mandatory pre-bid conference is March 15th. I have put the link to the notice in the Press Release section on the home page for others website visitors to get to. However, for you, the following link will take you right to the notice:

http://www.fairy-lamp.com/PCACC/Staunton_RFP_031412.pdf

Even if you are not in the construction business you may know someone who is. Or, you may simply want to see what facilities are planned for the Park.

While opinions vary about the Park, I believe the park will greatly add to the economic health of our community and certainly our recreational enjoyment.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Attention Bailey Day 2012 Sponsors

We all know that the success of Bailey Day is directly related to the generous support of our Bailey Day sponsors. With your continued support, we fully expect this year's Bailey Day to be the best ever!

Please take a moment to review the attached Bailey Day 2012 Sponsor Application and select the plan that best meets your needs. All levels of sponsorship are welcomed and greatly appreciated by the Chamber and, most importanly, the Platte Canyon community.

Marcel,
President, PCACC

PS: If you can not open the attachment the following link will take you right to it:

http://www.chamberorganizer.com/plattec ... p_2012.pdf

Monthly General Membership Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month at Platte Canyon Fire Station on Crow Hill, 153 Delwood Dr, Bailey from 07:30-09:00.

Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 477, Bailey, CO 80421
Facebook
Twitter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds