Bartel makes it on Republican Primary ballot - The Flume

05 Apr 2012 15:03 #11 by Mr Morningwood

noneya BIZ wrote: Folks like you are the reason the TRASH gets elected in the first. maybe buddies huh??

Keeping it classy Biz. Try it.

I don't know Bartel and I'm not associated with the Rep party either nationally nor locally. Change is not easy, and most people take the lazy / easy route and whine instead of committing time and resources to impact change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Apr 2012 09:48 #12 by Let the Wildlife run PC
there's too many good-ol boyz to get rid of!!! Someone, somewhere HAS GO TO trip over his own shoe laces sooner or later!!!! They're just not smart enough to keep covering there tracks so good that a real law enforcement department won't catch up with them!!! I personally can't wait to see a few of those faces behind bars.....

08 Apr 2012 16:34 #13 by Mr Morningwood

Wake-up PC wrote: there's too many good-ol boyz to get rid of!!! Someone, somewhere HAS GO TO trip over his own shoe laces sooner or later!!!! They're just not smart enough to keep covering there tracks so good that a real law enforcement department won't catch up with them!!! I personally can't wait to see a few of those faces behind bars.....

:rofl

09 Apr 2012 11:56 #14 by MamaRama
Faces behind bars, wouldn't that be wonderful..... that sad part is wake-up when they do trip over their own shoelaces there's 3 or 4 to pick them up.. I say ALL IN DUE TIME, Karma will get them just like it does everybody else..

14 Apr 2012 19:24 #15 by Mtn Gramma
Another individual petitioned to get on the ballot and made it, so there will be a Republican primary. Hope folks turn out and vote smart.

14 Apr 2012 20:13 #16 by noneya BIZ

20 Apr 2012 14:35 #17 by MamaRama
Well I think for sure he should not be a County Commish. It seems that Mr. Bartels home is in forclosure however he is working with the bank. Probably Hodges buddy over in Evergreen where they got the loan for the Comm. Cntr.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds