Bartel makes it on Republican Primary ballot - The Flume

17 Mar 2012 17:12 #1 by Flume Reporter
Bailey resident Gary Bartel was the only Park County commissioner candidate for District 1 who received enough votes at the March 17 Republican County Assembly to secure a place on the primary ballot.
Lake George resident Al Krause and Pine resident Mike Brazell, who are also running for the District 1 seat, each received fewer than the 30 percent of delegate votes needed to make it on the ballot at the county assembly. But they each got more than 10 percent of the delegate votes, so each would be able to petition onto the ballot.
Read the story at [url=http://www.theflume.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.theflume.com[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2012 11:51 #2 by MamaRama
Now REALLY is that surprising?? just another GOOD OL'BOY, gonna do the job of the GOOD OL BOYS!!!!

22 Mar 2012 04:45 #3 by noneya BIZ
It's my understanding that Krause was threatened with the Federal Hatch Act and was forced out of Road and Bridge? I find that to be interesting.. Good Old Boys are hard at work... And of course the Fleme isn't reporting anything about that.. HMMM..

24 Mar 2012 16:14 #4 by MamaRama
You know what they say about Bartel? Where Dick E. ASS ends Bartel'S NOSE begins..... rofllol :lol:

01 Apr 2012 16:13 #5 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Isn't this the idiot caught on video tape throwing questions from the community on the floor because Fred or someone didn't want them read at a debate between Fred and Graves last year? I believe it's in the old video tape files at the beginning of the "Rings" existance?

Becky had asked the 285bound community to write out questions that they wanted to ask Fred about our little government, printed out those questions, added a few from the group that showed up at PCFD district 2 for a debate, handed the questions to Bartel, and he just kept throwing each question from the community on the floor not to be read?

And he's running for office? REALLY? Who would want that caliber of a man with no integrity running for office? This has got to be a joke right?

01 Apr 2012 20:15 #6 by MamaRama
Who you ask?? FRED, MONTE, DICK E., JOHN T, DINKOBY, HELL I CAN'T STAY AWAKE HODGES, and the list goes on, and on, and on..

And yes I do think you are right about the FARCE at the debate and i believe that RTH08 had even said they witnessed?!

Keep in mind there is NO CALIBER to a person like Bartel...

02 Apr 2012 10:45 #7 by noneya BIZ
Me thinks, Wake-up that the video and other videos like it should go VIRAL, like u-tube viral and then don't stop there, send it to ALL who are running, who have run and any elected official holding a seat now.. channel that anger.. do something.. point out the fact that those throwing out the questions were none other than the PARK COUNTY CENTRAL REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE.. Maybe some Dems. out there would appreciate it..

02 Apr 2012 16:24 #8 by V_A
We have so many that know exactly what is wrong with every candidate or person in office, I wonder why one of these people doesn't step up and run for a BOCC position.

I know, it is easier to sit back and bitch than to take action.

05 Apr 2012 12:28 #9 by Mr Morningwood
Appears like many in here need some adult diapers.

How many of the cry babies have ever been elected to public office?

05 Apr 2012 13:41 #10 by noneya BIZ
Folks like you are the reason the TRASH gets elected in the first. maybe buddies huh??

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds