3 deputies suspended, face criminal investigation - Flume

12 Apr 2012 14:11 - 12 Apr 2012 15:12 #1 by Flume Reporter
Three Park County sheriff’s deputies are the subject of criminal and internal affairs investigations after they were suspended from duty this week.
To read the story, visit [url=http://www.theflume.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.theflume.com[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2012 14:30 #2 by noneya BIZ
WELCOME TO PARK COUNTY: warning, CORRUPTION IN PROGRESS!!!! hahahaha rofllol rofllol

12 Apr 2012 15:16 #3 by MamaRama
You can bet if this involves THE USUAL SUSPECTS, NOTHING WILL COME OF IT....

12 Apr 2012 15:40 #4 by ScienceChic
9News is looking for more info on this too.

3 sheriffs suspended during investigation
2:42 PM, Apr 12, 2012
Written by
Jeremy Jojola

FAIRPLAY - 9Wants to Know has learned three Park County Sheriff's deputies are currently suspended as an internal investigation moves forward.

Undersheriff Monte Gore will not disclose why the deputies have been suspended.

9Wants to Know called the Park County Sheriff's Department after viewer tips came into the newsroom on Thursday indicating an incident at an underage party led to the suspensions of the deputies.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Apr 2012 16:07 #5 by MamaRama
According to what Ch7 is reporting, one of PARK COUNTIES finest decided to shoot the keg? What an HONOR it is to have such a WELL TRAINED, WELL BEHAVED AND PROFESSIONAL Sheriff's Dept. I know I feel alot safer now knowing that if there is a BAD KEG around that the PCSO will be the first to SHOOT it.. i finally can sleep at night... rofllol rofllol rofllol

12 Apr 2012 16:35 #6 by ScienceChic
Witness: Deputy Shot Beer Keg At Underage Party
Park County Undersheriff Suspends 3 Deputies; Party Incident Investigated
Posted by: Thomas Hendrick, News Editor
POSTED: 3:28 pm MDT April 12, 2012

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Apr 2012 17:20 #7 by JSG

MamaRama wrote: According to what Ch7 is reporting, one of PARK COUNTIES finest decided to shoot the keg? What an HONOR it is to have such a WELL TRAINED, WELL BEHAVED AND PROFESSIONAL Sheriff's Dept. I know I feel alot safer now knowing that if there is a BAD KEG around that the PCSO will be the first to SHOOT it.. i finally can sleep at night... rofllol rofllol rofllol

Did you ever think maybe they shot it to drain the beer since it was chained to a tree and they couldn't remove it?

12 Apr 2012 17:24 #8 by MamaRama
DOESN'T MATTER REALLY..

12 Apr 2012 17:26 #9 by noneya BIZ
Ever hear of BOLT CUTTERS, HACK SAW?

12 Apr 2012 18:50 #10 by Nobody that matters
Wish I could have seen that... That'd be more fun than gallon jugs of water.

PowBANGPSssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds