3 deputies suspended, face criminal investigation - Flume

12 Apr 2012 19:26 #11 by ColoradoXprss

JSG wrote:

MamaRama wrote: According to what Ch7 is reporting, one of PARK COUNTIES finest decided to shoot the keg? What an HONOR it is to have such a WELL TRAINED, WELL BEHAVED AND PROFESSIONAL Sheriff's Dept. I know I feel alot safer now knowing that if there is a BAD KEG around that the PCSO will be the first to SHOOT it.. i finally can sleep at night... rofllol rofllol rofllol

Did you ever think maybe they shot it to drain the beer since it was chained to a tree and they couldn't remove it?

That is immaterial...the FACT that a Deputy SHOT the KEG while underage minors were present, come on now you are going to try and validate they were right in doing so??? Give me a break....PCSO Deputies are trained supposedly and should know better, should have been handled more professionally. As many times as the PCDeputies have been caught at doing illegal shenanigans themselves, I for one have NO respect for this counties law enforcement. More sweeping crap under the rug; truly ashame that the taxpayers of this county don't stand up and do something about it, just keep allowing the same old poor behavior of our law enforcement to continue with their double standards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2012 22:52 #12 by Mtn Gramma
Does Park County have a Sheriff? 'Cause we never hear from the Sheriff, only the Undersheriff.

13 Apr 2012 03:58 #13 by noneya BIZ
Was there ever a REAL SHERIFF to start with?? You know he can't speak cuz he can't tell the TRUTH and get's caught every time..

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds