Barefoot, Bluegrass, and BBQ

09 Aug 2012 09:06 #1 by ColoradoTaekwondo

We had a fantastic time at this year's Barefoot, Bluegrass, and BBQ festival! We performed a 7-minute demo with our LeAD Team members and several black belts! You can view photos here: http://www.coloradotaekwondo.com/photo_gallery/show/513973#10

Below, is a demonstration members of the CTI LeAD Team recently did. It took place at the Barefoot Bluegrass Festival at Beaver Ranch in Conifer:

[youtube:3vw9cpqm]
![/youtube:3vw9cpqm]

It was a fun experience, and we can't wait for next year!!

Educational Martial Arts for All Ages Since 1983!
www.coloradotaekwondo.com
Locations in Conifer, Lakewood, Littleton, Golden, Westminster & Craig
10903 US Hwy 285, Conifer CO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Aug 2012 11:15 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Barefoot, Bluegrass, and BBQ
I enjoyed that Video. You can tell they are good.

09 Aug 2012 11:20 #3 by ScienceChic
I especially liked the board breaking at the very end - each Black Belt broke a board, then dropped down to form a line of bodies for the next Black Belt to jump over - I think Mr. Sautel who went last had to jump over 6 people to make it to the board (he's good, and one of the best instructors with the kids - he's been doing Taekwondo since he was 18 months old, plus Judo, Hapkido, and something else I can't remember now). It was a fun demo, I'm looking forward to them doing more with even some crowd participation next year!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds