Joint Mixer Wed Oct 10th, 5-8pm

05 Oct 2012 18:26 #1 by PlatteCanyonChamber
Please see attached flyer for joint mixer with Conifer next Wednesday 10/10, 5-8PM, at Conifer Crossings building. Bring your business cards, brochures, promo flyers, etc.

Enjoy Taste of 285 from our local restaurants, beverages, live music, door prizes and fun, all while promoting your business.

Members $10, non-members $15

Hope to see you all there.

Marcel Flukiger

Monthly General Membership Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month at Platte Canyon Fire Station on Crow Hill, 153 Delwood Dr, Bailey from 07:30-09:00.

Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 477, Bailey, CO 80421
Facebook
Twitter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Oct 2012 13:04 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Joint Mixer Wed Oct 10th, 5-8pm
Sounds like a great event.

06 Oct 2012 18:32 #3 by ScienceChic
The mixers always are! They are a great way to network, especially the joint ones because so many more people come (the 6-chamber mixer in July had over 150 people).

Kenny Beam is fantastic too - hubby asked him to play Stairway to Heaven on his 12-string guitar at one of Aspen Peak Cellars' Rockin' Rapids at the Winery and he nailed it. He played while I was hanging out at the winery last weekend in my booth and I asked him if he could learn some Jimmy Buffett songs for next time - I hope he remembers! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds