2013 "Seasons of Our Mountains" community calendar available

19 Nov 2012 11:53 #1 by MountEvansHomeHealthCareandHospice
You can’t miss the newly released 2013 “Seasons of Our Mountains” community calendar – there’s a big white fish on the front of it. The cover photo, by Evergreen photographer Tim Tolnay, is called “Giant White Trout on Evergreen Lake.” You can see it, as well as the other winning pictures, at [url=http://www.MtEvans.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.MtEvans.org[/url] (look for the calendar box).

The “Seasons of Our Mountains” calendar is a three-decade mountain-area tradition that features photographs of Evergreen, Conifer, Bailey, Idaho Springs, and surrounding areas. The winning photos were selected based on a community vote.

In addition to Tolnay, this year’s winning photographers are Jill Brandmeir, Donna Dannen, Frank H. Millard, Steve Samuelson, Melony Smith and Bob Zavodsky of Evergreen; Mary Hellman and Harry Sherwood of Conifer; Alyce Vargo of Georgetown; James Garrison of Morrison; G. JoAnn Noonan of Littleton; and Craig Patterson of Aurora.

The calendar is sponsored by Mt. Evans Home Health & Hospice, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Evergreen Newspapers and Evergreen National Bank. All proceeds from sales go to Mt. Evans, which uses the funds to care for mountain-area residents with limited financial resources and to provide community services such as grief counseling, caregiver support, and Camp Comfort, a bereavement program for children.

You can purchase calendars online at [url=http://www.MtEvans.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.MtEvans.org[/url] and at the Mt. Evans offices, 3081 Bergen Peak Dr., Evergreen. They are also available at more than 30 retail outlets; call 303-674-6400 for the location nearest you.

mtevans.org/
Celebrating 40 Years of Caring for the Mountain Community!

Contact Betsy Hays, Director of Resource Development
(303) 674-6400

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2012 15:28 #2 by ScienceChic
I saw it today at the Evergreen Chamber of Commerce when I popped in for my interview - the photos are gorgeous! Next time that I actually have cash on me, I'll get one.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds