Mt Lugo Luge Tubing Competition Jan 19th!

28 Dec 2012 10:51 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Please join us - it's going to be a blast!

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2013 14:24 #2 by 285Tourism
We need some more snow dances!!!

:snow: :snowman5: :snowingsun: :snowsmile: :jump: :skiing: :snowingsun:

Don't forget to sign up if you haven't already. :sunshine: There's fun for the whole family!

18 Jan 2013 10:52 #3 by 285Tourism
Don't forget this is tomorrow! The Mt Lugo Luge Committee tested the hill yesterday and got some fun footage of doing the runs. :wink:

See you then!

18 Jan 2013 17:24 #4 by ScienceChic
Okay, so this is totally voyeuristic of me, but I just found out that the Elk Creek rookie volunteer firefighters will be helping create the tubing runs tomorrow morning by shoveling snow...I'm lobbying for the guys to do it shirtless. :excited: :biggrin:

(If you haven't gotten a copy of their 2013 calendar, with 2 ECFD men featured in it, do yourself a favor and stop by the station and pick one up...you won't regret it. LOL)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds