3rd Annual Home-Based Mixer! Tue Jan 22nd, 5-7:30p

18 Jan 2013 09:18 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Happy Friday!
The First Annual Mt. Lugo Luge Snow Tubing competition is tomorrow! Sure, there isn't too much snow, but it is enough! Yes, I tried it myself yesterday and did have an aerial dismount - and a ton of fun! Come to Meyer Ranch Open Space tomorrow by getting the shuttle from the Aspen Park RTD Lot. Registration opens at 8:30a. (Entry form attached - you can bring it with you tomorrow.)

You won't want to miss our mixer on Tuesday! A special thanks to Diana Paty of Accounting by the Numbers (formerly known as Bookkeeping by the Numbers) for sponsoring this Third Annual Home-Based Business Mixer!

See you soon!

File Attachment:

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2013 09:33 #2 by ScienceChic
Everybody come say hi!!! I know most of these ladies (and gentleman) and they are all fabulous at what they do. If you need help with any of these types of services, please come and support your local home-based business owners - they are some of the hardest working people you'll ever meet.

Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Jan 2013 10:00 #3 by coniferchambercommerce
Hello!

I hope you can stop in between 5p and 7:30p tonight! Be sure to bring your business cards.

Have a great day!
Dawn Smith

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

26 Jan 2013 08:30 #4 by FOS
I am sorry I missed this event. I will watch out for the next one.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds