Bailey resident in IT Hall of Fame

30 Mar 2013 06:42 #1 by Flume editor
Last month Bailey resident Jim Ciccarelli, the co-founder of local community website 285bound.com, was given the honor of being included as a member of the IT Hall of Fame. Details in this week's Flume.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Mar 2013 08:12 #2 by pacamom
How cool is that? What an honor. There are some really famous people in that Hall of Fame. You should be very proud. Congratulations to you.

Who knew we had a such a celebrity lurking in the shadows here....

30 Mar 2013 08:55 #3 by deltamrey
285 Bound is a great replacement for pine cam.....good effort.

30 Mar 2013 08:58 #4 by Grady
congrats, and congrats to the rest of the team for continuing the site.

30 Mar 2013 09:44 #5 by ScienceChic
I can't tell you how proud I am of you Darlin'! What an awesome accomplishment! You've been a wonderful friend and mentor to me, even when we've disagreed you've listened, and I deeply appreciate that. Love ya!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 Mar 2013 11:04 #6 by RY
Congratulations again Jim! I had no idea HOW high you are in the rankings ;) - rubbing shoulders with celebrities such as Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, William Hewlett and David Packard. Quite an accomplishment :thumbsup:

01 Apr 2013 10:11 - 23 Jan 2017 13:39 #7 by
I apologize for the late reply on this article.

Of course, I had to comment on Jim making it on this exclusive list of game-changers and IT innovators. He is now immortalized in stone with names like Michael Dell, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs. Why? Because Jim put all his competitors out of business with his creative ideas. He is a maverick in all business and has an innate ability to do the opposite of what people expect. This is what makes great innovators. I kind of liken him to a Henry Ford. He is one of the most creative people I have ever met.

This honor is well deserved. The list is very distinguished and Jim's legacy in the IT world is now set in stone. Communities Bound misses his innovation and creative mind but we are glad he is still there to advise us. Congratulations Jim. This is very big. You deserve it and all those who have worked with you in the past, I expect, are not surprised in the least that you were inducted into the IT Hall of Fame.

IT Hall of Fame Members

Robyn

03 Apr 2013 11:24 #8 by JMC
Thanks for the kind words. It was a major surprise Just wish I made the money some others on the list made. Special thanks to my friend nymysis that posted his congrats on pinecam, I hope he, paca and msmam don't get banned

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds