Center For The Arts Evergreen 120 for $120, Artwork for $120

05 Apr 2013 18:54 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Shared from a friend:
120 for $120. What an amazing fund-raising event presented by Center for the Arts Evergreen! Talk about getting your money's worth! Oh, my!! Here's how it works: 120 of the best artists in the community and surrounding areas DONATE a valuable piece of art to the Center. Next, 120 art lovers and collectors buy a ticket -- for $120. The Show is now hung and when prospective buyers see the available art, trust me, tickets will disappear. They already are. When 120 tickets are sold, that's it!! On the night of the event, Friday, April 19th, the buyers are selected at random, one at a time, to choose from ANY of the pieces. They choose their favorite and take it - right then. The earlier your number comes up, the larger your selection. Are you going to get your money's worth? See for yourself. Discover the quality of the art and the talent of the contributing artists by stopping by Center for the Arts during the gallery's hours. Some are saying this may be the "Best Ever" selection of art for this event. Its a good bet that EVERYBODY will go home pleased with their selection. This is truly an awesome community event. Check it out!
Come view the donations for our big Spring fundraiser, 120 for $120, tomorrow night from 5 to 8pm. Tickets are still available!

File Attachment:

From Center For The Arts Evergreen Facebook page

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds