Deputy Day @ Dorothy's Tamales May 16 for Boys & Girls Club!

02 May 2013 11:18 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
From the Boys & Girls Club of South Park, CO-Bailey Site Facebook Page

Deputy Day is ALWAYS a fun event! Come over to Fairplay, thank our wonderful deputies for all they do for our community and support the Boys & Girls Club!

File Attachment:

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 May 2013 08:26 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
What's better than getting served by Park Co's Finest?! :) Stop by today for these renowned tamales!

http://www.colorado.com/articles/colora ... de-tamales

Colorado Restaurant Bites: Dorothy's Homemade Tamales
Believe it or not, this authentic Mexican hot spot resides in a bowling alley in Fairplay. But trust us, you’d savor these tamales no matter where they were served.

Dorothy Russell’s famous homemade tamales have been featured on the Food Network’s popular program, “The Best Thing I Ever Ate.” And rightfully so — Russell has perfected these savory specialties over the last 55 years. She moved from her long-time Hartsel location and set up shop at South Park Bowl Bar N Grill in the one-stop-light town two hours southwest of Denver in April 2011.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds